- Grade 2 Listed Manor House
- Range of Barns & Outbuildings suitable for conversion (subject to planning)
- Potential for further conversion subject to pp
- Extensive grounds and Land around 12 acres mostly woodland
- Ponds and Holy Well
- House could make two dwellings or house & annexe
- Central heating & mostly double glazed
- High Speed fibre broadband to property
- In need of some modernisation
Lower Manaton is a Large Detached Grade 2 Listed Manor house of Historical Interest with circa 12 acres of land mostly woodland Main house could easily be divided into two properties or a home with a seperate annexe but currently has 4 reception rooms 7 bedrooms 3 bathrooms (one ensuite) cloakroom two kitchens. There are various stone barns suitable for conversion (subject to planning)
The property requires some modernisation.
Outside large detached two storey barn (possible conversion subject to pp) Range of other barns & outbuildings. Formal gardens with lawns, lakes, streams, holy well, medieval fishpond, orchard, extensive woodlands with large grassed areas interspersed approached down a long private driveway set amidst extensive open countryside.