- Imposing, architect designed detached house.
- 4200 square ft over three floors
- Ground floor sitting room & top floor TV/media room
- Impressive 42' kitchen & dining room, with AGA
- Bi-fold doors opening to patio & garden
- Four double en-suite bedrooms.
- Fifth dble bedroom with en-suite; ideal annex/guest suite
- Hidden 'his' and 'hers' studies on the top
- Double garage and storage, plus parking area.
- Easily maintained mature gardens to three sides.
Offset from the village Green, the Chantry is approached through a five bar gate and curved stone walls. Traditional in design, this high specification home opens up into an impressive 4,200 square ft space. Ideal for a holiday home or permanent residence it offers versatile accommodation.
The generous sized sitting room has log burner and double doors to the garden. The large kitchen dinner is just made for entertaining. Easily seating 10-12 with state of the art kitchen equipment and four oven AGA to provide for all styles of cuisine. A large utility, boiler /drying room and cloakroom, with access to the double garage complete the ground floor. A stunning galleried open staircase leads to the next two floors.
There are three double en-suite bedrooms, the master bedroom having its own dressing room on the first floor. The top floor provides a further sitting/TV & media room plus double en-suite bedroom and a 'hidden extra', as there are also two studies for 'his and her' though the bookcase!
Finally the large fifth double en-suite bedroom above the garage, which could be a separate guest or house-keeping suite if required.
DFH 0741 WDDC Band G EPC Rating C